At Hudini, we build tech that connects the world’s most reputed hotel brands with their guests to create magical moments of joy and convenience. Hudini is transforming the hospitality industry with digital technology with a human-first mind-set to provide unprecedented conveniences and features for hotel guests and staff.
React Native developer would be engaged in building performant mobile apps on both iOS and Android platforms. Will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product features. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS and Android applications for our SAAS product at Hudini.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API’s.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional and a designer.
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily stand-ups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, a background verification check is a requirement. You must be able to legally work in India, without visa sponsorship. You must also be able to work from the Bangalore, India office.