At Hudini, we build tech that connects the world’s most reputed hotel brands with their guests to create magical moments of joy and convenience. Hudini is transforming the hospitality industry with digital technology with a human-first mindset to provide unprecedented conveniences and features for hotel guests and staff.
Engineering manager will be a key player in the overall development, as he/she will have to plan and execute strategies, focus on assigning tasks to engineering and technical personnel and ensuring that projects are completed within budget and on schedule. He/She would direct, plan accordingly, and spend time supervising employees in different departments throughout the project.
What you’ll do
- Manage and grow the engineering team that is responsible for our product/platform development.
- Be hands-on; the job will involve about 20%-30% of coding in Golang, Python, Java RESTful web services and related technologies.
- Actively participate in code reviews, design and architecture decisions.
- Help engineers develop their careers, assigning them to projects tailored to their skill levels, long-term skill development, personalities and work styles.
- Collaborate with the CTO, Lead Architect on technology strategy
- Introduce and guide the team to an Agile based software development, release process and implement constant improvements.
- Work with Product Management, Technical Support, CTO, CEO, Staff & business teams. Identify user stories and ensure timely release of products/features with highest quality.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science.
- At least 6 years of professional work experience in software product and platform development with management experience.
- Strong working knowledge of SaaS platforms and software products that are built for high volume transaction processing.
- Strong technical skills in Go or Python stacks, along with RDBMS and/or No SQL DBs.
- Good understanding of performance and security architectures.
- Demonstrated ability to design customer focused, architecturally robust solutions that provide best in class software experiences for our users.
- Experience in CI/CD lifecycle using Git, Maven, Jenkins, etc.
- Excellent people & conflict resolution skills; positive and can-do attitude.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Start-up experience is a huge bonus.
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, a background verification check is a requirement. You must be able to legally work in India, without visa sponsorship. You must also be able to work from the Bangalore office.
At Hudini, we have bold aspirations and five core values that guide our actions: Customer centricity, Accountability, Collaboration, Rigor and Fail-fast.
Why join us?
Put your talents to use by working in a top- 3-in-its-domain company. We know we are not yet the top company in the hospitality guest experience in the world and that is why we are trying harder to recruit talent like you!
As an organization we offer various work arrangements, generous paid time off, paternity as well as maternity leaves, a diverse and inclusive workplace, an airy and modern office in HSR layout in Bengaluru.